Sunday, 8 August 2010

Sickness

I leave my blog for long time...lazy to update...


Yesterday was Sport Carnival, as a BSMM senior sure duty... after duty I stayed back with YW because we plan to play basketball and badminton until Scout's Cultural Night... Feel repentant because I couldn't attend that long at Cultural Night... because need to attend cousins dinner =_= I was very tired and slept at the dinner...
PS : When I play basketball with YW that time... the basketball sprained my hand and now swollen =_= dam suay... cant even
move my 4th finger...When only the hand will be cure?

Until today... I'm sick... no appetite to eat some more diarrhea... been never eaten anything for 12 hours... What do you think?

Lately I'm sick for some people... Gossip is that really important for you guys? Even friends also you can gossip about... What the fuck are you guys really thinking? I wonder what is true friend... Is that someone cried for you , smile for you and mad for you is called true friend? If that is for you... Am I a true friend for you? If not... I feel that I'm a stupid for being a fool that cried for you...

Feel that very difficult to get through this year... A friendship hard to maintain...
My sickness gave me a dangerous signal =_= August will be sux for me...

0 comments:

Hits

free html visitor counters